As Ohio continues to face challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, RALI is continuing to share local resources that community members can turn to for help. Below is a list of partner organizations and local programs that are stepping up to provide the services that Ohioans need, from addiction and recovery counseling to mental health support and beyond. We are so thankful for the diligent work of the organizations listed here, and we remain committed to sharing up-to-date information and available resources for all Ohioans.
· The Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Program (HAPCAP) provides guidance on food and utility assistance for people in SE Ohio
· Goodwill Easter Seals of Miami Valley has partnered with the Montgomery County Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services to launch the Miami Valley “Warmline” to provide behavioral health support, among other Covid-19 related assistance programs.
· Mental Health America of Ohio lists local, state and federal resources for mental health support.
· Lutheran Social Services of Northwestern Ohio is offering mental health support as well as drive-thru food pantry services.
· Ohio Children’s Alliance offers a list of resources for child welfare and home visitation, behavioral health, employment and other Covid-19 related information.
· The Summit County Community Partnership offers state and local resources to help with COVID-19 information and addiction recovery help.
· Cover2 Resources offers a helpful podcast series, with recent content from experts on addiction during the pandemic.
· The Ohio Association of Community Health Centers offers a full list of updates on state policy and support for health care providers.
· The Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities has a comprehensive list of state and federal links to resources, and the latest updates from the DeWine administration.
· The Ohio Association of Professional Firefighters offers COVID-19 resources for first responders.
· The Ohio Association of Community Health Centers offers COVID-19 information to help public health providers.
· The Ohio Children’s Alliance offers links to state resources and public updates, and information on children’s services.
· AMVETS Department of Ohio shares information from state and national offices and information from briefings with the White House, specific to veterans and veterans’ organizations.